October 18-20, 2017 | New Jersey, USA | Download Files: Template, Registration Form
|Prof. Helmut Zarbl||Prof. David Zhang||Prof. M J T Smith||Prof. Albert C. S. Chung||Prof. Alexander Balinsky|
|Prof. Jiebo LUO||Prof. Zhang Yong-mei||Prof. Jian Yang||Prof. Sreela Sasi||Prof. Hsien-Chou Liao|
2017 2nd International Conference on Biomedical Imaging, Signal Processing (ICBSP 2017) will be held in beautiful New Brunswick Campus of Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Jersey, USA during October 18-20, 2017. The aim of ICBSP 2017 is to present the latest research and results of scientists related to Biomedical Imaging, Signal Processing topics. This conference provides opportunities for delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations as well as to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in these up-to-date scientific fields.
Call for Paper
After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published in the conference proceedings.
Instruction to authors & presenters
- Authors are invited to submit full paper of original work in the conference paper format, including tables, figures and references.
- Presenters are invited to submit abstract only.
1. Easychair (You need sign up Easychair to submit the paper.)
- Authors or presenters will be selected through a refereed process and authors will be advised by 20 June 2017.
- Selected authors should submit a final paper to ICBSP 2017. Please use Microsoft Word to compose your papers. Other documents required are registration form (word), copyright consent form (jpg or pdf), payment proof (jpg or pdf). Authors will get paper published in conference proceedings.
- Selected presenters should submit a final abstract to ICBSP with registration form (word), payment proof (jpg or pdf). Presenters don't publish a paper and only need make oral presentations.
- Note that accepted papers within
8 pages will be published with no additional charge. Extra pages will be charged an additional fee.
Author will get paper published in conference proceedings.