|Prof. David Zhang||Prof. Zhouchen Lin||Prof. M J T Smith||Prof. Albert C. S. Chung||Prof. Alexander Balinsky|
|Prof. Jiebo LUO||Prof. Zhang Yong-mei||Prof. Jian Yang||Prof. Sreela Sasi||Prof. Hsien-Chou Liao|
|Prof. J. Salvador Sánchez||Prof. Kenneth K.Y. Wong||Prof. K.S. Venkatesh||Prof. Zenghui Wang||Prof. Pi-Chung Hsu|
|Prof. Park Pil Seong||Prof. Masayuki Arai||Dr. Du Jinxiang||Prof. Ho-Ting Wu||Prof. Ravi Nirlakalla|
2016 International Conference on Biomedical Imaging, Signal Processing (ICBSP 2016), is a workshop of of 2016 7th International Conference on Signal and Information Processing (ICSIP 2016) , will be held in beautiful campus of North China University of Technology, Beijing, China during August 13-15, 2016. The aim of ICBSP2016 is to present the latest research and results of scientists related to Biomedical Imaging, Signal Processing topics. This conference provides opportunities for delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations as well as to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in these up-to-date scientific fields.
August 13-15, 2016 | Beijing, China | Download Files: Listener & Presenter's Registration Form
After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published in the conference proceedings.
Instruction to authors & presenters
- Authors are invited to submit full paper of original work in the conference paper format, including tables, figures and references.
- Presenters are invited to submit abstract only.
1. Easychair (You need sign up Easychair to submit the paper.)
- Authors or presenters will be selected through a refereed process and authors will be advised by 5 May 2016.
- Selected authors should submit a final paper to ICBSP2016. Please use Microsoft Word to compose your papers. Other documents required are registration form (word), copyright consent form (jpg or pdf), payment proof (jpg or pdf). Authors will get paper published in conference proceedings.
- Selected presenters should submit a final abstract to ICBSP with registration form (word), payment proof (jpg or pdf). Presenters don't publish a paper and only need make oral presentations.
- Note that accepted papers within 5 pages will be published with no additional charge. Exceeding pages will be charged an additional fee.
Author will get paper published in conference proceedings.